We understand that many of our clients are afraid of using conventional treatments in their homes. We realize that many people are worried about using dangerous pesticides. Conventional treatments can be used safely and reliably as long as the exterminator follows precise protocols. We’ve got you covered. When you work with us, you can rest assured knowing we’re going to wipe out the pests safely using conventional treatments. A study performed at Purdue University found that conventional treatments can indeed eliminate bedbug infestations. However, the exterminator needs to visit the home several times.
We always follow these protocols to ensure that we can fix the problem for you. We follow the precise protocols mentioned below.
- We need to visit the client’s home three times in total.
- The home will be inspected thoroughly and treated during the first visit.
- When we visit next, we’ll inspect and treat the home once again.
- During the last visit, we’ll check the home to make sure it is free of bedbugs.
- We wait 2 to 3 weeks between visits to ensure that any bedbug eggs in the home have hatched. Then, our methods will eliminate all bugs in the home.
Contact our office to learn more about our conventional pest control methods.
If you have any other pest control issues please check out other services.